SANDALS BEST VALUE SUITES
1) Butler Village Honeymoon Poolside One Bedroom Villa Suite – Sandals Ochi Jamaica
The price is right for this suite with an expansive bedroom and living room featuring dark wood furniture and terracotta floors, plasma TV’s, separate bar area, oversized private balcony, steps away from shared villa pool. Butler, concierge, and room service. Situated in the garden areas. This suite is Sandals best value. It’s also perfect those looking to experience great adventures outside the resort with great options tours available to Dunn’s River Falls, Mystic Mountain, and more. Book Now
2) Caribbean Village Deluxe – Sandals Barbados
Sandals has two resorts right next to each other on the island of Barbados. It is one of my favorite resorts and islands. The new Sandals Royal Barbados just opened in December and it is amazing. Some highlights never seen before at Sandals is a bowling alley, rooftop pool and bar, and a bar serving beers from around the world. How do you save at this resort? By booking the rooms at the orginal resort (only a few years old). Sandals Barbados has great prices and you have complete access to the entire resort including the new Royal side. These suites have a wonderful modern look and are perfect for honeymooners on a budget. Book Now
3) South Seas Premium Room with Outdoor Tranquility Soaking Tub – Sandals LaSource Grenada
These brand new rooms are an amazing value. They are located on the 2nd floor in the South Seas Village near the main pool with swim up bar. Although you can’t see it in this pictures, a beautiful waterfall lagoon pool is directly in front of this building. Sandals LaSource is amazing! We were very surprised when Sandals added affordable room categories at this resort. You’ll love it! Book Now
4) Carlyle Premium Room – Sandals Inn Jamaica
This is the 2nd room category at Sandals Caryle in Jamaica. This is a boutique hotel and has a lot of charm. Every room receives 24 hour room service includes free exchange and transportation to Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Royal Caribbean resorts. This gives you ton’s of dining and activities. What we love about this resort is the location. Just a block from the famous Mo-Bay Hip Strip, you can walk to shopping area’s and bars including Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville. The public beach is located on the other side of the road. If you want a private resort beach simply hop on the free shuttle to Sandals Montego Bay (about 15 minutes away). Book Now
5) Caribbean Luxury Room – Sandals Montego Bay Jamaica
We love this resort! Lively and full of Jamaican charm, Montego Bay is a favorite among many return guests. This room is located near the piano bar and swim up pool bar. The price is right for those looking for value. There are a couple of room categories slightly cheaper at Montego Bay, but as far as location we feel this room is worth spending $100 more for. Book Now
6) Emerald Oceanview Walkout Room – Sandals Regency LaToc St. Lucia
St. Lucia is another one of our favorite islands. Everything about St. Lucia screams honeymoon! From volcanic mud baths, beautiful beaches, and the amazing Piton Mountains St. Lucia should be on everyone’s bucket vacation list. We really love the walkout rooms at Sandals Regency LaToc. With great views of the ocean and the main pool you’ll love walking out of your room and taking it all in. An additional bonus is the exchange at nearby Sandals Halcyon and Sandals Grande. Book Now
7) Beachfront Deluxe Room – Sandals South Coast Jamaica
Do you want an oceanfront room but don’t have the budget to get one. Don’t worry Sandals South Coast has the answer. Every room at South Coast is beachfront. Located on the south coast of Jamaica, this resort is very secluded. It has three giant pools included 2 swip up pool bars, and Jamaica’s largest zero entry pool. Everyone loves the new overwater bar with amazing hammocks! With affordable prices and oceanview this is an Everlasting Memories best value resort. Book Now
We have many more rooms we love at great pricing. In addition, we often times have free night offers that allow us to upgrade room categories for not much more money. Simply call us 1-800-838-3725 to discuss all your options. We often times have deals available to us that are not printed online.
Sandals offers guests great value providing deluxe all-inclusive packages, luxury accommodations, gourmet dining, and fantastic service. For those on perhaps a tighter budget who want to get the most out of their Sandals vacation dollar, we have provided some helpful hints to guide you in the right direction.
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa.
2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance. Sandals room cost tends to increase as the resort fills and the closer you get to your travel date (one exception is sometimes the last minute deals offer which offer 1 free night, however, this is usually limited to 3 night stays only.) Booking non-holiday periods or during off-peak periods such as Fall offer lower resort rates compared to peak periods. Remember, to lock in a sale rate, it simply requires a $400 deposit which is fully refundable up until 45 days before travel.
3) Bahamas and Jamaica are generally the cheaper flight as compared to Antigua or St. Lucia. Booking flights at least 3 or 4 months in advance is generally less expensive. Flight prices generally increase as the flight fills.
4) Within each Sandals resort, the rooms are generally furnished the same and the only difference is type of view (garden, oceanview, oceanfront), proximity to the beach, type of service (standard, club, butler), type of room (standard, suite, 1BR suite, etc), or special amenity (private pool, swim-up, whirlpool tub, etc.). The least expensive room category in each Sandals resort is the Deluxe category which generally has a garden view with the exception of Sandals Whitehouse which offers ocean views for all rooms.
5) Concierge Club service offers personal check-in, reservations, and fully stocked complimentary in-room bar. The least expensive Concierge Club service rooms are found in Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Grande Riviera.
6) For Honeymooners, all room categories qualify for the complimentary honeymoon package.
7) Oceanview rooms offer at least partial view of the ocean. Oceanfront rooms offer ocean views with no obstructions. Least expensive Oceanview room is generally found in Sandals Carlyle Inn and Sandals Montego Bay.
8) Butler Service offers unforgettable service provided by your personal butler throughout the stay. Least expensive Butler Service room is in Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Grande Riviera.
9) For those interested in St. Lucia, Sandals Halcyon is the least expensive of the 3 resorts (all 3 resorts have full exchange privileges). Comparing the Deluxe Category rooms, Sandals Grande St. Lucian are the most luxurious and a move up to the Premium category offers a view overlooking the attractive lagoon pool.